Knitting Community

Customer Service's Comments

Comment Wall (40 comments)

You need to be a member of Knitting Community to add comments!

Join Knitting Community

At 2:47pm on August 27, 2009, Laura E. Shallenberger said…
Stacey, thank you so much for answering my question on the Corrie FI Vest. I am sure it made sence to more experienced knitters, but I just wanted to make sure I was understaning it correctly. Also, Peggy's thoughts were helpful. However, what is your take on carry color that you are not using in the current round; cut or carry?? Thanks, again!
At 3:18pm on August 25, 2009, maureen said…
i don't think this was the proper place to send you a note i only realized that after i did it my email address is maumcb@hotmail.com and my name is maureen thanks again
At 3:17pm on August 25, 2009, maureen said…
hi stacey
i resent you the information regarding the pattern i needed and haven't heard from you
i am now wondering if you didn't receive my email
please let me know and i will resend it again
thanks
maureen
At 8:17am on August 20, 2009, pebblestwo said…
Thanks so much, Telemark and Swish DK are the yarns I use the most so I like to keep the color cards updated. We really need a medium pink in Swish.
At 4:23am on August 12, 2009, Derrith Wieman said…
Super! Thanks so much.I just couldn't envision what was needed there.
Thanks so much for being here to 'virtually' hold our hands as we learn new techniques.
At 4:40pm on August 7, 2009, Woolkin said…
Thank you very much! I somehow got the yarn turned around but now I'm on track. In fact, I'm up to the first sleeve and I'm using dnp's for the first time! It looks correct so far. I'm so excited! The little bubbles pattern is just too cute!

Thanks again!
At 12:57pm on August 5, 2009, Susan said…
Thank you so much, Stacey, for the tutorial. It helped me envision how to twist the yarn to prevent holes. I will work with more than one skein from now on, to carry my yarn as far as I can before cutting it off... I am also going to try making the little butterfly balls as well to keep the yarn in control as I work.

I appreciate your quick response to my questions. Susan
At 9:19am on July 30, 2009, C Younger said…
Thanks, I think the one by Cat is the most similar - but I can't seem to get to the pattern when I click on the DIY link. Even when I go to the Nitty Gritty list for other patterns. I guess I am missing something. But thanks so much for the info.
At 4:12pm on July 23, 2009, ice said…
Hi Stacey,
Thank you for the tip! I posted it right away and hope to get a response soon.
ICE
ingrid
At 12:44pm on July 23, 2009, ice said…
Hi,
I need to find a minimum of 25grm Knit Picks - Alpaca Cloud: color: Horizon, lot#9353. Do you have a place in the "Knitting Community" where i could post this and see if any of the others knitters might have some of this yarn.
Thank you.
ICE
Ingrid Emmert
At 2:16pm on July 20, 2009, Pat Scully said…
Thank you for your quick reply. I've now been in touch with my lys and they have a drop spindle class in August. So I'll spin the felt and hopefully, get onto my projects after. Again Thank You so Much.
Pat
At 9:52am on July 20, 2009, cellogirl said…
Thank you Stacy--so much for the dye info really delighted with your response!! Am on my way to that site!!
At 2:01pm on July 13, 2009, Uppitywmyn said…
Fantastic! Thanks for responding so quickly to my question about yarn substitution! I will be looking at the Shine Sport colorways and making a selection soon.
At 1:08pm on June 19, 2009, Irene Soileau said…
Thank you so much and customer service Susan was ever so helpful and she e-mailed me a pattern and it worked. thanks you for having such pleasant people working for you. palsknitto, Irene
At 6:36pm on June 13, 2009, KnitWhich? said…
At 6:01pm on June 7, 2009, KnitWhich? said…

Thank you for your response to my question about wholesale yarn. I am in the process of starting my company, so I am not set up yet. I looked at the TNNA site you suggested, and will join once I am set up. I am going to the CGOA/CKOA event in Buffalo, NY this summer. I hope to find some great things there.

You mentioned that you work with other LYSs. In what way? I hope to be set up by July, so I would welcome any information you can send me.

Thank you!
Joanne
At 10:01am on June 13, 2009, Irene Soileau said…
Thanks I was well taken care of , waiting for the whole set of Harmony's just love them. Irene
At 6:01pm on June 7, 2009, KnitWhich? said…
Thank you for your response to my question about wholesale yarn. I am in the process of starting my company, so I am not set up yet. I looked at the TNNA site you suggested, and will join once I am set up. I am going to the CGOA/CKOA event in Buffalo, NY this summer. I hope to find some great things there.

You mentioned that you work with other LYSs. In what way? I hope to be set up by July, so I would welcome any information you can send me.

Thank you!
Joanne
At 11:13am on June 4, 2009, Sandy said…
Thanks for yr response but I finally figured it out!
At 11:46am on June 3, 2009, MadelynsGigi said…
Thank you for the update!
At 12:19pm on May 12, 2009, Melba Doster said…
Hello,
Thank you so much for following up on my request for a video for decrease ssp. The link you sent is wonderful. It has helped me a lot, and will in the future when I need to decrease right and left and have them opposite.
Melba

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service