Knitting Camp with Mom continues. Well, sort of.
I drafted my last post on Tuesday evening. By that night, I had a heck of a migraine, completely derailing plans to knit with Mom that night. Wednesday morning, the migraine continued. In addition, my older two did not have camp that day because of thunderstorms. So, we had to postpone Knitting Camp until Thursday.
I have been able to get a fair amount of knitting done the last few days. I started knitting a Gecko for my… Continue