Knitting Community

Ask the Fairy Godknitters Discussions (96)

← Back to Ask the Fairy Godknitters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silly Me!

I started this pattern today... I read through everything, but one of the instructions is puzzling me (not my first time for this question…

Started by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

38 May 28, 2013
Reply by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

Impromptu Knitting Party / Fiber Fanatics Frenzy - anyone free to join :)

Having had a short discussion with two of the three Fairy Godknitters today, I've decided to invite everyone to an impromptu virtual knitti…

Started by Mrs. K

435 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Purple Sparkly Yarn

Well, this is not "just" a question for the Fairy Godknitters, but I don't see a different place of posting this. Does anyone know of a yar…

Started by Mrs. K

12 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Yarn with no pattern

I purchased two skeins of Cascade Magnum yarn awhile ago and ended up hating the pattern that I bought it for. I don't like the yarn all th…

Started by Ellie Engelbrecht

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

Zippers

Can someone point me in the right direction in putting in a zipper on a cardigan or henley type sweater please and thank-you. Thinking of a…

Started by angelkarhu

23 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by angelkarhu

what to do?

ok so i went looking for my jane austen knits magazines thatwere with my books on top of my bureau and they are gone... along with all my o…

Started by Melinda E. Martinez

9 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Happy Birthday Susan!

Wishing today is a very special day for you! And many, many more of them too! :o)

Started by wendy

9 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by wendy

two stranded cast on for lace

I was watching Kerins video lace class and she suggested a two stranded backward loop cast on for lace. Does anyone have a suggested way to…

Started by Liz Dieter

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Liz Dieter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY STUART!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!  One filled with much fun and joy and the love of your family.  I'm so glad they are getting to spend y…

Started by wendy

16 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Pattern Suggestions

Hi,  I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought here was a good place to start. A friend of mine recently posted this on my Facebook wal…

Started by KnitterGirl39

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service