Knitting Community

I though I would like a thread on Spotting. I came across this one today at Louise's Space

Maurice: before and after

Tags: toyKAL, toyspotting

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

This KP girl Regina Lamanna is awesome too!
Regina's work is great also! ♥c
and invite sent to Regina as well
And I left a comment for Regina also. ♥c
Well, who's afraid of the big bad bear?

That is a lifesize croched bear made by Shaune Richardson of Crochetdermy. Her creations are amazing! Here is a detail of that bear:

♥L
who could get into this type of troph-hunting, not too cold...
OMG, Lena, you really find the best! Her work is incredible. Since I'm partial to bunnies, I think this is my favorite:

Ok, obviously I am slow. I came home last night, drove by the postoffice to pick up my accumulated mail which included the new KnitPicks catalogue. Then I remembered that I have a cart loaded with stuff at KnitPick and went online when I came home. Well, then I remembered that I had not opened Thursday's email from KnitPicks. And then I see this:

♥L
who had plans to find some Mother's Day/Spring related "Toy Spotting" but think this one is spot on...
Well, try clicking here.
You guys simply must check out Patricia Waller's site. She is an artist that makes, well, you will just have to go see. Click on the english flag and then 'images'. Do go all the way down to the bottom (you might want o refresh your cup of coffee/tea/wine glas before you go there). Btw, some of the images are a little gory, viewer discretion is adviced (not gross! just unexpected). Here is a tame tidbit:

♥L
who, really, is not at all sure of how I manage to find these things...
Quite an exhibit! The lobster is yummy looking. Here's my favorite:

He is awesome! Where did you find him?
On the link that Lena has above.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service