Knitting Community

Here is my current favorite - he sits on my desk & guards it from thieves.

(Frances from Danger Crafts made with Merino Style)

Show off your toys - I always need new toy patterns!

Views: 466

Replies to This Discussion

From what I have heard, she is doing well.  I think the cat is her favorite.  The day after she got it, she was sitting in her car seat, busily trying to get the needle felted eyes out - lol.  The cat is rather ''strange" looking to me, but it's baby friendly neck is what really appealed to me when I was looking for easy to hold toys. The mouse is my favorite. 

Funny thing.  I spent some time the other day uploading some pic onto my page.  It's been quite a while, and if you know me, you know I like to take lots of pictures, so I am way behind in that department. 

My sister came over today to take a look at knitted baby toy patterns as one of her friends has recently become a grandparent.  She looked thru my big binder of patterns, thru all my favorites on ravelry and then thru the tons of pages that came up when she searched for toys there.  What did she end up choosing?  Why of course, this little mouse.  It was probably the 2nd toy she looked at in my binder and kept coming back to it.  Guess I'll get to do this little cutie again! 

What fun!
Ooooh, they are both absolutely adorable!!
Hey, Lena, we've certainly been missing your sunshiny face! Hope things are going well with you.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service