Knitting Community

Here is my current favorite - he sits on my desk & guards it from thieves.

(Frances from Danger Crafts made with Merino Style)

Show off your toys - I always need new toy patterns!

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

Well I know what you mean about that! I think it is neat that he is so willing (for lack of a better word) to share in your passion. He must be a real sweetie!
What a neat KAL, I don't have little ones but the child in all of us need toys to, I have been kided for my toys, will love this one.Love the finished ones how cute,love them all, Susan , sorry you will have to part with Miss Sunshine, she is so beautiful.Irene
Irene, Thanks, she is a cutey, isn't she! --S
Irene, I think you said it all when you said "the in all of us need toys to".
Bunnies!

Quickest little knits ever - they are in a rainbow of our Bulky yarns - Wool of the Andes, Swish & Cadena. They are going to be hopping off to my sister for her birthday this weekend.

(Pattern is Bunny Nuggets (fpdf) by Rebecca Danger - adorable & free!
totally cute!! My 2 & 3yr olds Love them!!
Stacey, thanks so much for this wonderful KAL. It must be fun having your job! Not too many people get to love their jobs.
Love'n the nuggets!

but - I wouldn't leave them unattended for very long.....if they're anything like dust bunnies...... ;)
lol..too cute!
Fun!! I need to make some!
I wanted to show you the lamb. It is all finished and will get delivered tomorrow, since I missed the baby shower. :( Hope she likes it.

So adorable!!!!

A really sweet gift - you did an amazing job on the little sheepy.... I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled!
Great work!!!!
~Susan xxx

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service