Knitting Community

What are you going to finish first? Let's see some pictures!!!

Views: 4593

Replies to This Discussion

Oh My gosh I love the colour :) well done :) xx

Wendy did a terrific job with dyeing and blending the fiber. I had the fun spinning it.

started  a small baby jacket with lace pattern did scollap edge ok but after that all hell broke out

between slipping stitched adding purl wise i got i a real mess

I've been there! I hope you'll be able to get back on track now that the holidays are over. Did you put in a lifeline? I like to tink back with lace if the mistake isn't too far back. If it is, a lifeline is a great help. At least if you have to start over, it isn't a big piece!

I agree with everything Peggy says.

Isn't that why I pay you?

Why, yes, that is why you pay me!

Yay, me! Here's DH's finished Christmas Waffle, present for Christmas, 2012! Only a little more than a year. This photo was before blocking. I'll have to post another one of him wearing the blocked sweater.

Yeah - yay you!!!!  It's beauteous! 

Thanks, Wendy! It looks even better after blocking.

It must be the season for finishing UFO's.  I finally finished the knitting portion of my DH's World's Ugliest Afghan a week ago Saturday.  Now to sew it all together.  Hopefully someone at knitting guild can shed some light on that matter for me. 

Last Sunday I laid all the ugly strips out on the floor to see exactly in what order they were going to be sewn together, then called my DH in to take a look.  I couldn't believe how happy he was to see it laying there on the floor, ugliness and all - lol.  Here's a sneak preview.

Not ugly at all!
I often crochet strips together. Or ladder stitch.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service