Knitting Community

What are you going to finish first? Let's see some pictures!!!

Views: 4301

Replies to This Discussion

Angel,
This is beautiful! Love the pattern and color. Yes, I'm up late for me... major thunderstorms have all the doggies crying and going nuts. We have one rescue dog who hates thunderstorms, and she woke me up crying, so I'm sitting here trying to calm everyone down, so that I can go back to bed. It's nearly 3am here, and I need all the rest I can get.
The pattern is out of discloths by the dozen. Its a leisure arts little book. The yarn is lion brand 100% cotten. I was having a hard time focusing on the pattern with the camera so I am glad you can actually see the pattern.
This is not exactly a UFO as it wasn't on my list until a week ago. But it is finished and I just had to share. The pattern that came with the Mini Sock Blocker Key Chain worked up a little too small, so I found another mini pattern that was a little larger and did more "trying on" to get the perfect fit.

andee, These are adorable. I didn't realize that a pattern came with the key chain... guess I should read the fine print.
I finished my Noro hat. It is colorful, comfortable and best of all......I Love It !
Attachments:
Wow, what lovely colours! Well done on that, Laura!
Yay - a finished lace project, at long last! Just in time to wear with a cute sundress for summer parties.

Wow, ths looks gorgeous. The color is so nice. What yarn did you use? It looks like this must be 2ply or something like that. How long did you knit on that? The result is definitely worth the effort. :)
I used Shadow lace yarn - very warm and drapy.
beautiful...I love the wave/ripple effect as it gets closer to the edging...
Tina,
I love it! Gorgeous! Makes me want to knit another shawl... and I just finished one last month.
I finished another pair of socks. Basic Ribbed Socks from Vogue Knitting on the go. Socks Two!. Brown Sheep Wildfoote in Geranium. I only have to make 32 more pair to use up all my sock yarn. Must go cast on.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service