Knitting Community

If you've just started the Sampler or Basic Sweater since the first of the year, or you've come back to the project since the first of 2009, please post a comment here.

I'm trying to gather together anyone who is actively working on the Knitalong currently. I"m here if you have any questions or need encouragement or whatever. I've completed the Sampler since the first of the year and will complete the Basic Sweater in April. I've posted several blog posts about my Sampler experience, and photos of my completed Sampler and once I've completed my Basic Sweater, I plan to post a blog and photos about that.

Welcome, and welcome back, if you've recently started the Sampler or any of the sweaters from the book! :-D

Tags: 2009, BasicSweater, Sampler, newbies, sweater

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the pink sweater..I am going to embroidery with silk ribbon..some spring flowers just above the ruffle.

The red heart sweater and this pink ruffly hem one are my first ever attempts at sweater knitting. lol

Thanks for your patience and encouragement.

Attachments:

I love the heart sweater that is so cute.  My little baby Sammy was 2.5 pounds I sure miss him.

But he is sitting infront of the TV we had him cremated.

awww..bless you Jean.

I would love to see Chihuahua pictures.  I have 2, a baby and a seventeen year old. I can;t find patterns small enough for my 3lb boy.

Carol

I loved the pink one they are both so cute but like Carol I'd love to see the dogs.

awww thanks Jean...I will have to take some pictures of my baby...

She was on TV as a shelter dog...think she is full bred..but does not matter...we love her no matter what.

We call her Miss Hollywood lol..she looks at us puzzled..

If she wants a treat..she dances on her hind feet...

And If daddy aka my hubby raises his voice a bit...she burys her body and head in my arms...

Spoiled to the core.

Carol...I think Ravelry has some doggie sweater patterns that small...

Channel weighs about 6 lbs..

I will dress her in a few spring dresses this weekend and take some pictures.

Her lavender chiffon is my favorite.

I will be waiting to see them, I just sent you a message on Ravelry I'm knittinggram

I'm off here for awhile so have a wonderful night.

Thanks Jean...you too...I will check Ravely messages..

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service