Knitting Community

Post your photos here.

I'm still working on the Gaywool fiber:

Views: 23848

Replies to This Discussion

The minstrel is a very pretty wheel IMHO!

I think so too.  Love the old world look of it.

Since wheels are so expensive in comparison to spindles, my piggishness is for spindles. I couldn't even tell you how many I have and more are on the way!

Not all.....I sell the Babe wheel which is less than some spindles I've seen!

True! Though I don't think I've purchased any spindles that cost more than a Babe. Though I have joined a few spindle clubs which costs more but I end up with at least four spindles.

That is very pretty and I did get a little sparkle from your pics. Is that a border collie in your icon? Love it. Best dogs there are! We have one and he's awesome - just like a person. We just need some sheep for him to herd.

Yep, she's a rescue Border Collie/Sheltie cross.  She's got a sad story before I got her, but I've had her long enough that she's pretty much over her troubles now.  I adore her, love the intelligence and the spinnable sheddings too!

I used to be on a farm, raising Corriedales and Alpine goats... I miss them, but when I was on the farm, I didn't have time to spin.  Funny how that works, isn't it?

Glad you could see the sparkle - it is pretty in the yarn.

Nothing like getting sheep for your dog! LOL

And I'm sure he would appreciate them as much as me only for different reasons!

LMSO!

Somewhat expensive as dog toys go - but sooooo worth it!  Besides, you get your very own fiber source!

I would like to convince the City of Houston that a sheep is just a lawn mower in disguise.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2016   Created by Knit Picks Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service