Knitting Community

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter's Discussions (11,142)

Discussions Replied To (4540) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea. "

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 25 to What Are You Spinning Now? Photos Please.

5385 Sep 18
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Good idea!!"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 25 to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

903 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"I would think with such a fine crimp you would use a method similar to merino...righ…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

903 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"Yes, that WILL be interesting.  I've gotten some "clean" fleece/locks before, and ap…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to Scouring Fleece

4 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"Yes, knowing the cross could make a big difference in many aspects of the wool."

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

903 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"You did a great job!  Teeswater, properly cleaned, is a lovely wool. "

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to Scouring Fleece

4 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"That is one gorgeous fleece... yes, VERY clean IMHO."

903 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"The night before I had to go to the hospital... He is doing OK, has PT and a nurse c…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to What Are You Spinning Now? Photos Please.

5385 Sep 18
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Yes, when a tool makes a job easier, we tend to use it more... great ideas!!  "

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to What you have in your tool box?

1555 Aug 25
Reply by wendy

"I have tried, but they keep bringing me back.  DH also broke his leg again."

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Aug 24 to What Are You Spinning Now? Photos Please.

5385 Sep 18
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service