Knitting Community

Beverly Roberts's Discussions (2,776)

Discussions Replied To (2094) Replies Latest Activity

"Before we "domesticated" sheep they got rid of their fleece by natural "rooing"...th…"

Beverly Roberts replied 17 hours ago to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"I saw that on the news yesterday...poor sheep!  I was glad of one thing:  I learned…"

Beverly Roberts replied 17 hours ago to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"Looking forward to the photo(s) :D)"

Beverly Roberts replied yesterday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"That's so kind of you, Cheryl.  Thanks."

Beverly Roberts replied on Wednesday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"No need whatsoever to think I lack yarn...I have way too much of it, LOL"

Beverly Roberts replied on Wednesday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"Since I have a tendency to over spin everything, now I'm really afraid to try it...I…"

Beverly Roberts replied on Tuesday to Spinning Chatter

1906 on Wednesday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I don't doubt this at all Peggy...you just can't realize how poor I am and how many…"

Beverly Roberts replied on Tuesday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"Just his a.m. I read an article linked from my home page; it seems that shingles are…"

Beverly Roberts replied on Tuesday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"I asked my pharmacist just a few weeks ago if they give the Shingles vaccine.  My fa…"

Beverly Roberts replied on Monday to 2012 - Newly Acquired Fleeces or Raw Fibers

1289 17 hours ago
Reply by Beverly Roberts

"I don't know why I didn't think of that...drop spinning it!"

Beverly Roberts replied on Monday to Spinning Chatter

1906 on Wednesday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2015   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service