Knitting Community

Dawn Railsback's Discussions (755)

Discussions Replied To (637) Replies Latest Activity

"That explains why everyone starts being especially nice to certain people the closer…"

Dawn Railsback replied May 22, 2013 to What Are You Spinning Now? Photos Please.

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"SOL!"

Dawn Railsback replied May 22, 2013 to What Are You Spinning Now? Photos Please.

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"That's usually the only time I use weight.  And I use more depending on the yarn.  I…"

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I do, too, but I still get a raised eyebrow from time to time."

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I wish.  I try to make orders so that he isn't here when it's delivered.  Usually do…"

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Well done!  I still haven't gotten the knack of navajo ply, but your looks great.  L…"

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I just learned something new!  I love this site.  Now I will have to look up using a…"

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I think I may try this on a small batch and see what happens."

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I always figure that if I like it and it works for me that it's spun well.  May not…"

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"And paying the DH to just look the other way when the big boxes show up on the porch."

5385 on Thursday
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service