Knitting Community

When can we expect the SS list of classes etc. and registration to be posted?

Tags: Portland, sock, summit

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Check their website you can sign up to get an email when it gets close to that time. Also check out the ravelry group.
Got it. Thanks.
So I just saw a link to Sock Summit info on a Facebook page and clicked over to read about it.  HERE.  Someone had posted (somewhere?) that they thought the class list and teacher list was pretty impressive.  So I wanted to check it out.   HERE.  I read a whole bunch of names and a boatload of classes and just started bawling with the sheer enormity of learning that will be taking place there!!  I was completely overwhelmed and wishing I could be a fly on the wall.  :)  Then I realized I had only read Thursday's classes.  I'd only read one out of 4 days...

Yes it certainly is IMPRESSIVE! And the web page listing the classes, teachers and schedule is equally impressive and easy to get around. WHAT a GREAT job they have done. 

I sure hope I can go! I hope you can too. Looks like it will be worth the trip. 

Wow Pickle!  That is very impressive to say the least!!!  The classes sound so interesting.  I really wish I could go. 

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service