Knitting Community

Hi all you pretties..

I just ran across this kewl Sock Generator...also has some easement for larger or more narrow heels. 

Hope it helps. 

Camilla

Views: 75

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, thanks!  Connie

Camilla,

Thank you for all the work you did to put the generator together.  Maybe I am slow but I can't seem to insert any numbers into a copy I saved on my computer.  Can you explain how to use it?  Thank you.

Deborah

Thanks Connie...

Hi Deborah..sorry but I cannot take credit for this sock generator...as I said I just found it online and was sharing..

Basically you fill in the yellow boxes to come up with the heel that fits you best.

Hugs, 

Camilla

Deborah, it appears that the person who created this file does not have it as an interactive file. So I imagine you need to print the file to fill in the info.
Thanks for sharing, Camilla!

You are most welcome Cheryl..

and yes you are right ..one needs to print and do a bit of math..

Duh.  I guess it was too late in the evening for me to realize that.  Sorry Camilla.  In order to make up for my stupidity I submit a toe up sock generator I found online that you all may or may not have heard of but I found helpful:  http://www.indigirl.com/sock-app/

No worries Deborah...not at all stupidity..no such thing as a wrong or bad question..

Nice toe up sock generator..thanks.

Hugs, 

Camilla

Oh, thanks, Deborah. That has definitely been bookmarked!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service