Knitting Community

Please post your finished socks here. Here are my finished Eunices. I used the Essential in Dusk and this is a great pattern. I also did a three needle bind off for the toes instead of the kitchener stitch. I am really pleased with these socks, even though in the begining I wasn't too thrilled with the color, but now I am loving these socks.

Views: 15919

Replies to This Discussion

I just posted my latest blog which as my socks on

http://community.knitpicks.com/profiles/blogs/socks

Hugs Janice

And they are lovely, as always.

Thanks Cheryl

Hugs Janice

My Fiji socks aren't done yet. I'll try to remember to post here when they are.

Here is a photo of my latest pair of socks these are for a friend of DH i used Online Yarn Forest Range colour 1300

Hugs Janice

I guess they can't be for your DH since they aren't a solid color! LOL. Very cute. The quilt is nice also.

Thanks Cheryl your so right about not being for DH not his colour or size these was for a UK10 which is large 

I will be starting a new quilt shortly so when it done there be a different one to see lol

Hugs Janice

Oh, good! I love seeing your quilts.

I done some table runners if your interested they are on my blog at

http://craftlady-searchfamilies.blogspot.co.uk/

Hugs Janice

Oh, wow, Janice. Those table runners were great for trying out your new camera.

Thanks Cheryl i am just starting to do the FMQ (Free Motion Quilting) so small projects are great for practicing with

I used the new camera for the socks as well

Hugs Janice

Excellent!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service