Knitting Community

Please post your finished socks here. Here are my finished Eunices. I used the Essential in Dusk and this is a great pattern. I also did a three needle bind off for the toes instead of the kitchener stitch. I am really pleased with these socks, even though in the begining I wasn't too thrilled with the color, but now I am loving these socks.

Views: 15857

Replies to This Discussion

that's very pretty. are you using 2 circulars or magic loop?

Two circs.

Cute! I love the color. What is the yarn? It's nice and sparkly.

The yarn is KP's Stroll Glimmer in "Fiji." Nice to work with.

The sparkle is really nice.

What beautiful socks well done 

Hugs Janice

Hope I am replying in the correct spot but someone needs to tell me what a "short-row heel" is.  This is something I have not heard of - thanks much!

Mary, a short row is where you turn in the middle of a row and knit or purl back. Very similar to turning the heel. There are several different ways to do a short row heel. Click here for a YouTube search on short row heels.

Ugg, not another short row heel!  I'm still not recovered from Monkey Butt short row heels!  lol

aloha all! in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I just posted a pair of Shamrock Socks on the shoppe!

i've been meaning to do a darker base with a bright green accent and these were made with KP Stroll in Black and Peapod. Pattern is available on KP.

enjoy!

Perfect for St. Patty's Day!

My DD would love these.  She could wear them with her Green Beer Day shirts, lol.  Hard to do? Of course why am I asking you?  You produce these things pretty quickly. 

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service