Knitting Community

Jill Grzonka's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hybrid heel I've added the link we discovered for everyone to see.  Kudos to Maia S…"

Jill Grzonka replied Apr 21, 2013 to Do you do toe up socks? Can you help Felix, a new member with working the heel?

24 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hello.  How is your sock heel coming?  My workshop is over, and I have the concert t…"

Jill Grzonka replied Apr 20, 2013 to Do you do toe up socks? Can you help Felix, a new member with working the heel?

24 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hello, Felix. Are you still having difficulty with your sock heel?  If so, which pat…"

Jill Grzonka replied Apr 19, 2013 to Do you do toe up socks? Can you help Felix, a new member with working the heel?

24 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Thanks for the ideas on lighting, everyone. I've been wondering which lamp was the b…"

Jill Grzonka replied Sep 17, 2010 to Finished socks finally posted!

89 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Oh yeah! I started those socks three times. I finally gave up on the lace pattern I…"

Jill Grzonka replied Sep 16, 2010 to Finished socks finally posted!

89 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi, Buffy. The solid purple ones (made for my sister-in-law) were top-down, and the…"

Jill Grzonka replied Sep 16, 2010 to Finished socks finally posted!

89 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I recommend the book "Toe-Up!" by Chrissy Gardiner. It is on sale at Knit Picks righ…"

Jill Grzonka replied Jun 23, 2010 to toe up socks

10 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by margaret hamlyn

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service