Knitting Community

Share photos of your dapper Mr. Foster and his human friends. Is he travelling? We're collecting photos of all the places he's visited.

Views: 1065

Replies to This Discussion

Those little monkeys love having their pictures taken.
Wendy, he's awesome!! His duds are so cute, I'm jealous!! Did you make his jeans and hat, or get them somewhere?
Wendy, Sam is spectacular! What yarn did you use? He's quite a bit larger than the Fosters. I must admit to a bit of curiosity, though--what makes him "One-eyed-Sam"? He does appear to have two eyes ....
Hi, Wendy. Sam came out great, and his clothes are fabulous. Thanks for the explanation of "One-eyed Sam." I knew you'd been calling him that for quite a while, but hadn't seen pictures lately.

Nermal is actually living with us for now, along with his mother, while his daddy pursues his acting career. Said career is off to a great start, he's playing the lead in his first professional production, "The Foreigner," and has auditioned for another show, as well as getting rave reviews on the first one. We're heading for Phoenix this weekend to see "The Foreigner." Nermal is turning into quite a handful. We've decided he's getting his Terrible Twos out of the way a year early. He is, however, adorable. He's walking, working on running, and sings and dances whenever he hears music. Thanks for asking!

Deb
How delightful he must be, even if a handful!
Here is a photo of Carmen celebrating Halloween in Gulf Shores, AL. I am trying to learn to crochet, so I made a pumpkin costume for Carmen using single and double crochet.
Attachments:
Dottie, what a great idea. She is so cute!!! Have you made any other clothes for her?
Yes, I've made a couple of other clothes for her. I made a pair of capris, and I started a sun dress that I haven't quite finished! I just started my Christmas knitting, so a couple of projects have been put on the back burner for a while.
Hmmm.... strange that they prefer Alice over Curious George. Plus there are other great monkey stories out there too.
Well, as you can see - they are a rather 'strange' lot of monkeys!  lol
Variety is the spice of life!

Wendy, thanks for sharing the birthday party. Looks like Kirke and friends had a great time! I just finished my hat project and am now using the leftovers to knit the Patons sock monkey, probably for Nermal. In the meantime, I wanted to let you monkey lovers know that I've finally started a "public" blog, which can be found at http://terrifyingspacemonkeys.blogspot.com The name is explained on the first post. Check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think ....

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2016   Created by Knit Picks Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service