Knitting Community

Is there a Carmen Bananas KAL? I just received the kit yesterday and would like to KAL with other people but I'd like mine done for a Christmas present.

Views: 141

Replies to This Discussion

Drea, she is certainly a sexy little creature. Actually, I love her lashes. That's one of her sexiest features.
Thanks for the compliment (or is it for Carmen? -- wink wink)

The more I look at her (she's on a shelf high above puppy eating range), the more I'm proud of my accomplishment.
You have every reason to be proud of your accomplishment. She is quite a beauty.
She's beautiful! Great job!!
Thank you, all. Especially to Cheryl who gave me the pointers I desperately needed to finish her!

She's still sitting on the shelf above my desk, and the longer she stays with me, the more I don't want to give her up!
Ah, you need to make one for yourself then. It is easier each time. I've made 4 so far.
I do; I was thinking that same thing myself. Even after I swore that I would never make another. Perhaps a Mr. this time? No, I need more girls (two male dogs) around...
Believe me it is a lot easier the second time. Here are the 4 I've done so far. I am planning on making 3 more as gifts, but not for a while. There are other things I need to finish and want to try. Oh yes, I have a Carmen for me too. How could I have forgotten?

Oh, Drea, it's so nice to know my pointers helped but you really did do a terrific job. She would make it hard for anyone to give her up.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service