Knitting Community

Learn to Knit KAL Discussions (102)

← Back to Learn to Knit KAL
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preferred Increase?

Hi friends!  I have a question about what increase to use.  I usually use a make one ( i prefer to do a m1 left, unless of course it is a d…

Started by Jenny

4 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Jenny

WHat length straight needle?

Hi all!!  i do not know what my obsession is with single point, straight needles, since i am a confirmed KP circular user.  But i guess i l…

Started by Jenny

18 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Deb Van Iderstine

help with circular needles

Hello to one and all.    To tell you a bit about myself, I started crocheting at around age 11. Learned to knit around age 23.  since then…

Started by Daria Hayman

18 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Types of increases?

I just got my materials to make the Snowmen - Slim, Rosy and Lumpy. It's been awhile since I have knitted and maybe I should have started w…

Started by Terri

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Thomas A. Mays

Need some help with stitch counts :)

I'm knitting my first lace scarf and I need some help determining how many stitches I should have at the end of each row.   The pattern rea…

Started by Amy Green

6 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Peggy Stuart

To block or not to block??? plus border question

I just finished a hooded baby blanket and although I used a 4 row garter stitch border, it is still curling some.  I've never blocked anyth…

Started by Terri A

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Gauge/ Swatching questions

Hi all! It has been a while, i hope everyone is well.  I have been working on my usual stuff - amigurumi, where gauge doesnt really matter.…

Started by Jenny

14 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Problems with Other Issues?

Are you having a problem that doesn't have it's own discussion yet? Post it here, and we'll jump on it together! --P

Started by Peggy Stuart

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Peggy Stuart

How to Wash and Block large Suri-Dream Afghan/Throw

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes.  (If this is not the correct place, please direct me to the best place.…

Started by MushroomMom

10 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Beginning and End of a Ribbed Scarf

Hi all,   I have a question that hopefully will be very easy for you more experienced knitters.  I was making a scarf for a charity.  Usual…

Started by MushroomMom

7 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service