Knitting Community

Hi everyone, I am a beginner of sorts.....pick up knitting a year ago after a LONG break.  We I purchased on Knit Picks the Impressionist Afghan.  Did I get in over my head?

Anyone else buy it?

Rosemary

Views: 365

Replies to This Discussion

That is wonderful!  take a snapshot of it -- or a part of it - and let us see!  I have just taken it up in earnest and had to start over (I had started the first color when you first began posting so that I could help with the pattern)!  I am really liking the way it builds, though. 

I'd LOVE to see a piece of yours!  Congratulations!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see!
I did buy it and got lots of help here! What do you need to know?
Once you've done something like this, it's easy to see how it's done.

Hey guys,I finally started on the afghan and I must say that Cathie was right, once you start it, it makes sense, lol, I'm on the green color now and started about a week ago, so I'm not doing to bad. Again, thank you for all your help, without it I wouldn't have even known where to start, 

That's great, Darlene!

Any chance on getting photos at some point? I'm glad it's going well, but feel free to ask for help if you need it. We also now have a group called "Ask the Fairy Godknitters." People can post a question there and experienced knitters (and new knitters who happen to have suggestions) will try to help.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service