Knitting Community

Lace KAL Discussions (114)

← Back to Lace KAL
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help for Newbie Lace Knitter -Again

HELP!!  This pattern is driving me nuts! I have been following the written instructions for my pattern and after knitting and ripping out 3…

Started by Julie Hartford

34 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Julie Hartford

Help for Newbie Lace Knitter

Hi everyone.  I'm an experienced knitter but have never knit lace before.  I'm attempting to knit my first shawl and after ripping it out 3…

Started by Julie Hartford

20 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by cherylbwaters

Hello Everyone!

Just joined and thought I would say hello!

Started by Umoza Mzizi

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Phyllis D. Wright

Dahlia Cardigan

Has anyone knit the dahlia cardigan from the Fall 2011 Interweave? I'm knitting one for my mom out alpaca cloud double-stranded. Does anyon…

Started by Bridget Ruffing

13 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

Fall/Winter Seasons Shawl

I have been working on the Fall/Winter Seasons shawl for about a week now.  It's my first time working with shadow, and I LOVE IT!  The fab…

Started by Beth

23 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

Dimensions Wrap lace pattern

Hello!  I'm very new to lace knitting, but couldn't resist this shawl (it's done in garter stitch--what a great way to get used to working…

Started by Donna

8 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Janet Hunter

Stroll Tonal fingering weight shawl.

I have designed a triangle shawl using Stroll Tonal in fingering weight. It's called the Luthien Shawl. The pattern is free on my blog Tang…

Started by tangledskeins

25 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by tangledskeins

Fall Season Shawl

I received the Fall Season Shawl kit (40958) and started winding the yarn into balls.  The instructions say to use two strands of the color…

Started by Marcey Manning

9 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

Lace pattern alert!!

Please add links to patterns you see that really make your heart go pitter-pat!  There's a good chance we'll all love them!  :)

Started by PickleSue

25 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Cathie Duff

PI R Squared Shawl Revisited

Many of you helped me get started on a Pi R Squared shawl.  I have it finished up to the point where EZ says, "The diagonal increases cau…

Started by Jody Grunwald

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service