Knitting Community

Tags: Lily, Nupps, Scarf, Valley, of, on, the

Views: 1270

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Virginia.  The pattern is called Vine Lace.  Here is a link for the cowl pattern - http://scrapdash.blogspot.com/2010/01/vine-lace-cowl.html

Thank you so very much for the lovely pattern. I know I will enjoy making it and I see that it doesn't take a lot of yarn. Thanks again. vk
Beautiful!!  I love the vine lace pattern, but I did it so many times/projects in a row I had to take a break from it.  These pics are telling me its had a long enough break and I need to do something else out of it. =)
Thank you for the compliments.  I had a difficult time keeping the jumper rings where they belonged.  I had read that they can "move" on a yarn over, which they did a lot on this piece.

Sorry girls, I am behind schedule for pictures.  I wound up in the hospital on Feb. 8.  Just got out today.  Had some serious bleeding issues, so had to take care of that.  Now I am home (got home tonight the 15th) and am relaxing and getting ready to knit some more on the red lace scarf.  Will post pics soon. 

Hugs

Janet

Take your time! we'll see the photos when you're up to it!
Glad to hear you are better and home!  Take your time and take care of yourself.  :)

here is progress on Elm Row by Knitspot. And a close up

remember that this is pre blocking so it will get bigger.

Very nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the FO!
Thanks. Now if this ball ofvyarn would just stop reproducing I could finish it!
RRGG!  It sure looks pretty though :)

Love it!  I also love the color.  My second favorite color category, lol.  Is this KP Stroll lace weight in the lighter green?

Hugs

Janet

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service