Knitting Community

Last year I knit gifts for my 2 sisters, they got hats and accessories (Cheri got a cowl and Jessica got fingerless gloves). This year Mom and Dad have both requested knitted gifts, I guess they felt left out. Dad loves Harry Potter so he's getting a Harry Potter scarf and Mom *really* wants a pair of yoga socks. I've never knit socks before, so I have a feeling I'm going to need lots of advice!

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure she will!  It looks so snuggly.

I am knitting the Ireland neckwarmer in four different colors for my co-workers.  It's going very quickly, which is good because I don't have much time left.  (Still, I have a feeling they might be New Year's gifts . . .)  So far I have the green and red ones finished, and just three more repeats on the purple.  Not bad considering I started on the 12th.  

Before that I was busy knitting the spa kit for my mother.  I mailed it this afternoon and then realized I never photographed it.  Whoops.  It was a very fun kit though, and I'm completely in love with Cotlin now.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service