Knitting Community

By December 24, this thread will be the most beautiful collection of knitted items ever gathered.

I'm so excited at the thought of getting to finish an item and then get lots of oohs and ahhhs from people before I even wrap it. I'm even MORE excited to see what other people finish to give away!

I'll start us off, many of you have seen this one already--I finished a toilet paper cozy for my little brother and his new bride. It's a spicy tuna roll.

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, I love seeing your monsters. They are adorable, and I have purchased the pattern.
Susan, you need to take a bow (as in to bend the head, body, or knee, not as in what's around Libby's ear) for all your work.
Awwww!

I had to share...I made my first DangerCraft creature yesterday - Monster Chunks! (.pdf) It's a free pattern & so adorable. I need to get a photo of my little guy. Thanks again for your help with the safety eyes - I made an order yesterday as my craft store only had the beads. :)
Thanks for the link, Stacey.

But you gave us the link for Bunny Nuggets. Here's Monster Chunks. But thanks, now I have both. Yippee!
Oops! Hee hee. Sorry! They are both free...and adorable.

Stacey (forgot to log in under my account!)
Thank you Angel, Stacey & Cheryl!

Stacey - My local craft store doesn't have diddly squat! I'm so thankful for Etsy.
Please post your monster chunks, I can't wait to see them!

Angel - Have fun knitting your monsters, but be careful.... I think they multiply while you sleep!

Cheryl
- I'll leave the bows & the bows for Libby (she's a bit of a diva)
So cute!!--the monsteress in disguise!! and she looks so sweet--yet the monster genes!!
Exactly! You've hit it on the nose ... ;)
Does she have a nose? teehee.
smart ass~

;)
Sorry!!! We were just discussing being those over in the UFO KAL! Go here for the beginning of the discussion.
don't apologize, you made me laugh!
I remember calling Peggy a smart ass once and she replied with
"that's not the only part of me that's smart!" -classic-

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service