Knitting Community

Have you seen a cute pattern or one skein project that would make a cute gift? Post it here!

Views: 260

Replies to This Discussion

I had thought to use this idea for something additional for my tween and teenage nieces and nephews. The seed stitch bracelets from More Last Minute Gifts looked to be a great idea for those pickiest of people. I did make a test bracelet and wore it around for a few weeks to see how it held up. It did great! If I have time or am looking for something mindless I may make a few for friends.
This is the pattern that I have been using for several of my sister Christmas gifts, Later, Gator!  It only takes one skein of the deliciously soft KnitPicks Capra yarn, the pattern is easy to memorize, and it is nice to throw on and not have the bulk of a scarf.  I made one for myself and wear it frequently, even in the house!

I've seen this pattern before and I think it is terrific!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service