Knitting Community

hi ppl i just join i need some cool holiday projecs i have been knitting for 7monthes some in not very good so plz and thankyou -----UPDATE----

Hey everone i hate to bug but i need some new ideas plz i need the before tomarrow plz i am starting schooltommorow so i wont have very mutch time to look stuff up i will be busy with homwork .

please and thankyou
Cameron

well i guse no one wants to help so im closing this discusian soon and leving the kal
=[

Views: 1

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Its a boy.
Then definitely father and son hats to match!
Thanks for this pattern, Cheryl. I think my granson Nick might like to make this one for the fair next year. He's been here fishing almost every day this summer.
Angel, I keep dithering back and forth if I should do this or something else for my boys.
Scary that I didn't need the translation. But that sure is a lot of patterns Cheryl.
Well, I thought Cameron sounded like he needed some specific patterns to look at. Your little lamb is a good one for him to try.

I made this for my 7 year old niece (she was 6 when she recieved it) and click the attatchment for the pattern. I got it as a free pattern on Ravelry. Are you on ravelry, because they also have tons of free patterns. The scarf on the lamb was made with little remnant of lace wt and is just plain knit every row until I ran out. I think it was just 6 or 7 stitches wide.
Attachments:
ty sooooooo mutch i am going to make these
srry i said these i ment i was going to make two lol
you are welcome and happy knitting.
Thanks, Angle Bear. This is such a sweet pattern. I've got some baby gifts I need to do.
ty this was helpfull too =]

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service