Knitting Community

Monster #2 in my ever growing army. This guy will go to my baby nephew. Ollie is knit w/Knit Picks Crayon so he's very cuddly (and not too scary).
HERE on Ravelry.
Happy weekend!
~Susan

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST thing I've seen! I think I need to make that for one of my nephews - they will love it!
Alright... now THAT is cute. If I knew any kids to knit for, I would totally be starting one of those little monsters right now.
Kali, who said you have to be a kid for something this cute! I didn't give away my first Mr. Foster. He was just for me.
I love him! I'm a little jealous of your nephew...now I want an Ollie!!
Susan, you have another hit! He is so cute.
Susan he is so adorable, will have to find the pattern and start knitting for the grandkids. Am making Sheldon the turtle but I love this monster Sharon
Too cute! I think I will make one for myself because I don't have any young kids I'm knitting for. Love this!
Susan,
That is too, too cute! Love the color combinations.
I love these monsters!!! WIll have to try this.
He's soooooooooo cute!! How can you wrap such wonderful creatures!!--I'd love to see them massed under the tree!! and please post a picture of the recipient's face as they reveal their fabulous presents!!
awwww - thanks so much ladies! (you made Ollie blush)
;)
He is soooo cute! Great job!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service