Knitting Community

I know that we're all going to finish all of our holiday knitting with time to spare, but just in case, Knit Picks has created these cute little IOU's.

So if you do run out of time, at least now you can have a back up plan in place. :)

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Angela, Thanks for the really cute IOU's... I think I'm on target to finish, but just incase.. now I have a back up plan. --S
maybe we should give some to angelkarhu...she sounds like she's having a rough time right now..hope she's better soon : (
How many pages do you think I'll need to print? Hmmmmmm...... Let me see. There's ................................... Do you think a hundred pages will be enough? I keep spending my time here instead of knitting.
And I keep adding little projects, like these booties to match my Owl Tuque - one bootie down one to go. --S
I can hardly wait to see the pics!!!
I'm not going to post until I get the embroidery done, too. --S
That's okay, I can be patient.

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2015   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service