Knitting Community

I know that we're all going to finish all of our holiday knitting with time to spare, but just in case, Knit Picks has created these cute little IOU's.

http://www.knitpicks.com/kpimages/NING/Freebies/IOU.pdf

So if you do run out of time, at least now you can have a back up plan in place. :)

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Angela, Thanks for the really cute IOU's... I think I'm on target to finish, but just incase.. now I have a back up plan. --S
maybe we should give some to angelkarhu...she sounds like she's having a rough time right now..hope she's better soon : (
How many pages do you think I'll need to print? Hmmmmmm...... Let me see. There's ................................... Do you think a hundred pages will be enough? I keep spending my time here instead of knitting.
And I keep adding little projects, like these booties to match my Owl Tuque - one bootie down one to go. --S
I can hardly wait to see the pics!!!
I'm not going to post until I get the embroidery done, too. --S
That's okay, I can be patient.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service