Knitting Community

Okay, we all know I can't crochet, but here is my list of knitted Christmas items:

At least 5 Christmas stockings, maybe 7 if the great nephew twins come early. Only 1 is almost finished.

Hats for my boys.

Socks for DH.

Targis socks for my DDIL, as she is a huge Doctor Who fan.

Right now I'm hoping to finish the stockings!

Views: 141

Replies to This Discussion

Inspired by Cheryl's heirloom stockings I think I will make this Snowman Stocking, for my sons as a keepsake from me and maybe niece and nephew. (my brother's children).  Pattern is by Kathy Wesley and url can be found on Ravelry's pattern database.

Oh, that is a really cute one! It is so much fun to start a family tradition.
I plan on adding the deer keychains and a note and small amount of $$.  (dentist will get the most, lol...I have to get all my teeth pulled-->dentures)  My HO HO gift this year. ;p
I need to have some dental work done, but I keep spending my money on fiber.
I'd rather spend it on fiber, too. :-)

I'm playing/creating a round yoke, topdown pullover and the colorwork(and Tapestry crochet bug bit me again)...so I got inspired to think about gifts for male recepients.  Not sure I can swing it this year, maybe next year's holiday presents.

A tapestry bear (have graph) hat or scarf ...or deer head(have graph) or fish(catfish/bass).  If you've seen any crochet charts that can be used to make tapestry crochet items that appeal to the manly man, please share.

I'm anxious to see your creations.
I created a pattern for a sweater that makes the crochet stripes go up and down instead of across, with a "V" neck. Was pretty. Gave it to my sis because she has a wider rib cage, and smaller hips. *sigh*  I guess there's still some tweaking to do on it.

Adding a piggie keychain to my list to make for the holidays. .Eldest son and gf bought a black piggie some time ago, it's the kind people have as pets...can't think of what they are called.  Katie would luv that.

Starting on some of my holiday gifts today.  :-)

It's a Vietnamese pot bellied pig.  And I really can't imagine what people see in them... *shudder*  But to each his own I guess! (:

That's it.  Pot bellied Pig.   Brain had a freeze up.  He's pretty entertaining. Loves scraps.  Does not like to be touched.  He lives outdoors in his own piggie yard.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service