Knitting Community

Add your finished holiday item photos.

I finished my first trial run, Snowman Stocking. :-)

Tags: crochet, finishedobjects, gifts, holiday, winter

Views: 489

Replies to This Discussion

I finished my friend's socks, and they are the best ones yet. :)

Did you do the stripes, or was it "self striping"?  They sure look cozy!

It is self-striping by Patons.

These are great, Anna!!  The baby even knew them for socks! LOL  Seriously, though, she was sitting on my lap and said "Those are socks!" before the pictures had even ifinished loading.

Hooray.  Looking good. 

Excellent! Also for those who don't know, Anna has generously sent me, not one, not two, but eight pairs of mitts for Mitts of Steal. These will be distributed in Appleton, WI sometime after the holidays.

THANKS, Anna!

Go, Anna!  Great job.  :-)

My heart is drawn to Pine Ridge kids, teen and elders.  And, a few local causes but they don't stir me up as much as the folks living on the PRR....brrr.  http://friendsofpineridgereservation.org/difference/craftforprr.shtml

Husband's employer has been extremely generous this year in allowing company goods to be shipped to various PRR groups and the items I made for babies at the hospital and elders.

Merry Christmas to All.

WOW!  Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I love the little angel on the tree! She is saying, "Glory to God in the highest". Peace and Joy to the world.

I have a manger scene to the right, though not handmade figures.  :)

Hope everybody has had a warm, joyous family day.  I enjoyed another of my moms yummy cooking and gathering with family.  My sons loved their stockings and mirror ornaments.

Been in bed several hours and feeling better than I did from all that earlier activity.  It was worth the pain.

Boy, I didn't realize I have been missing in action for so long. So cute, Diana. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year has started with a bang!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service