Knitting Community

Add your finished holiday item photos.

I finished my first trial run, Snowman Stocking. :-)

Tags: crochet, finishedobjects, gifts, holiday, winter

Views: 477

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! Yes, stiffened and sparkled, and the sparkles glow in the dark!   And yes,16 flowers, I should have pics of the finished project tonight.  Actually, I really hated the way they wanted me to do it, I was supposed to sew on all 16 granny squares, but it was WAY too much.  I stuck with just the 8.

This is what all those stupid roses were for, they wanted 16 of those bottom grannies.  Talk about overkill!

Oh, she's so sweet!

She reminds me of a doll I had ages ago.  The roses look really nice. 

Thanks ladies!  That was my biggest project.  of course, it wouldn't have taken half as long if I had known I wasn't going to need 16 frikken rose centered grannies!  LOL!  I'm thinking of making a bunch of grannies with the leftover yarn and making a throw with the leftovers.

I've enjoyed looking at all yall's photos. I just haven't felt well enough to get the camera out. Maybe tomorrow...

See, now, I keep the camera with me at almost all times. that way I have it when I need it.(: 

LOL, my camera is in my yarn bag...

ACK!  LOL! I have a tendency to take all the pics, but never get around to putting them onto the computer. (:

I understand.  When you feel up to it, we'll be happy to see your creations.  :-)

I always love looking at all of the beautiful projects y'all create here.

Here's some quick snapshots of the Lapghan, done in the same basic pattern of the Joseph Meets Jesus Shawl using Wool Ease. The Crobaktus is done in Cat Mountain Fiber Arts in Herb Garden.

The colors really show up in the sunlight.

Can you see the diagonal post stitch pattern. There is also a pair of coordinating Basic Fingerless Mitts with the Lapghan.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service