Knitting Community

A swap partner made me a hat this last december and sent the extra yarn, then I found more of this yarn that is full of knots throughut so I'm not even worrying about dyelots though I am trying to alternate them.

So I am well into the second ball as you can see in the other pic. Sorry so blurry. My hands shake a lot.

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

I am reallly organized... but sometimes things get out of control...like I am right now...and it going to take a bit of work to get things back to normal...whatever that is.
I also break big goals down to several smaller ones. Itvnpmakes me highly productive and boosts self-esteem and confidence to get things done
Will you be my life coach?  I rarely have any self esteem and even more rarely get anything done.  :)
She can coach us all, think!
this look nice
Thanks. Its a slow knit for me and a long term project as other projects have priority. Trying like mad to knit a bunch of fingerless mitts for my charity. Check out the mittens kal, theres pictures of finished mitts there.

Colors are coming out really nice. Ive done a couple of things Entrelac so far and I love using Kertzer Marble chunky. My Lady E was done with the Jeweltones and Im getting ready to do another one with, um, I call it sedona but I think its called Landscape. This one will be a tighter knit, on us 8's and longer and wider. should be fun!

Good luck with your Lady E. I hope you don't have too many more knots.

Dani~

edit:added pics. First one is My Lady E, and the second one is the back portion of my Entrelac Cardigan. Enjoy!

Those are both gorgeous!!
DITTO!
Very nice!

Dani, very nice my Entrelac Cardigan is grey with black, tan and brown specks i hope to get done soon I'm working on the sleeves right now. 

Jean

ooohhh, I can't wait to see the pictures of that one!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service