Knitting Community

here are some I made earlier.....they are the first crochet flowers I have made

Views: 1773

Replies to This Discussion

It looks very nice. I've been wanting to make this hat too.

Well written pattern.  I did a similar one written by somebody else for worsted....my eyes and brain wires were all crossed up the way it was written.  ugh  This one is very good and can be adjusted for different size yarns.

I ended going up a hook size on round 3 as per instructions and then back to G further along.

I'm leaning towards the rescue mission for this hat. 

That. Is a cool. Stitch!

Wonderful!!

You mentioned two colors of yarn. Do you hold two strands together for this hat?

No.  I just wanted a bit of contrast in the brim section.

Excellent, Diana!

Just finished this Black Bear Hat.  Most likely will go to Pine Ridge. 

*sigh* SOMEDAY I hope to be able to do stuff like this, in the mean time, I guess I'll have to sit and admire... So very cool, good job!

Thank you.  I haven't done much, but I am getting better.

Very handsome bear. That's a cute hate pattern. I hate it when the hats come out looking like buckets. What size is this?

(have tried to post a reply for last 16 minutes..)

No pattern, Anna.  I designed it.  The bear came from an older crochet mag featuring an afghan with bears.  I then translated on graph and designed the hat.  Older child-teenish. (21-22 inch, 8.5 inch tall)  Dh recently ordered a subscription of Quick n Easy Crochet and the first issue arrived with a bear afghan done in tunisian.I like the bears in that one much better.  I also traced a bear photo then placed on graph, but didn't like how it looked.

It's sorta a trial run for the Frolicking Deer(knit hat pattern).  Had some questions I needed answered before I order the yarn next month.  Using sport yarn with that one.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service