Knitting Community

Here's an update on La Boheme:

As you can see, I'm doing the neck ribbing. The funny interruption of the pattern is where the steek will go. It won't show, so I just alternated colors across that section, so it would be firmer. I'm going to try using the sewing machine to sew the steek this time. That is, I'll sew a couple of vertical rows of sts on each side of where I will cut. Although I have done a number of steeks at this point, this will be my first time to cut my own hand spun yarn! Wish me luck!
What are you working on? How about sharing a photo?

Tags: colorwork, progress

Views: 416

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone wanting a copy of The New Stranded Colorwork from KP better buy it soon. I see "Goodbye" on it!
Oh, I'm so glad I already have it! No offense, KP, but I really shouldn't be spending any money right now. How much is in my cart?
Well, if we're going to include our Wish Lists...I'm up to several hundred $$$! I can't help myself!
I wasn't even including my wish list! Oh, my!
You have to include your Wish List! It's as good as purchased!
Here it is on the recipient:

She is so beautiful and the Knees Bees only makes her more beautiful!
How can I argue?
I'm making the Mitones Iveños from Andean Folk Knits. One down, one to go.

These really turned out nice.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service