Knitting Community

For those of you interested, KP has again given me permission to do an interactive chart for keeping a list of Palette yarns in your stash. The last time I did this there were only 83 colors in the Palette line and now there are 100 colors. I kept a picture of the 2009 colors and added the picture of the 2011 colors This is an interactive file where you can save changes made to it. This should work in Adobe Reader. If you have any problems with it let me know.

Thanks, KP, for allowing me to provide this for this wonderful community.

Tags: 100%, Palette, Peruvian, colorwork, fingering, weight, wool

Views: 69

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet!!  Thanks for all your hard work, Cheryl!!  :)
No problem, Peggy Sue! Let me know if you have any problems with it. It can either be printed and filled in by hand or it can be saved on your computer.
Thank you Cheryl!  I think of Palette yarn as "my box of shame."  About this time last year I ordered (nah, I'm not even going to admit to how many skeins of Palette I ordered) a humongous amount of Palette.  I really only needed enough to make Eunny Jang's Ivy League Vest (six colors, a few of each), but I absolutely couldn't make up my mind.  So, I have a humongous box of Palette and have yet to cast on my Ivy League Vest, but one of these days I will (I hope, I think, maybe); I have enough yarn and colors to make 7-10 of these.  To redeem myself, I have only order yarn from Knit Picks once since then, so not virtuous, still looking for redemption...LOL.  BTW, I don't want to destash/sell any of it...it's mine, ALL MINE ;-)
I got 2 orders of books and yarn from KP this week and I can't remember what I ordered the yarn for!
Perhaps the books will offer up a clue...but I totally understand forgetting what the yarn is for...LOL.
I promise myself every time I order I will make a note, but I never do.

Oh, Beverly and Cheryl... I really needed that hearty laugh tonight.  That is wonderful.  Birds of a feather DO flock together, don't we!!?!  I love it!  I bought all the colors of the purse kits last year- that means one Palette skein of every color.  :)  Plus a few more.  :)  I bought 2 or 3 of the green vest kits (because it didn't go up to my size- I knew I'd need at least 2, then 3 because I wasn't sure I wanted to use the same pattern!)  Oh.  I laughed and laughed reading this thread.  I have yarn for so many projects that the original idea will never be remembered.  :) 

(Hubs was wondering what was wrong with me laughing...  )

I'm so glad we could give you a good laugh! I went through those 2 orders. I think I got some Swish DK for making mitts since it is machine washable, but I'm not sure what all the rest is for. I looked at the books and the patterns I downloaded and I still am at a loss!
I love you, Cheryl.  :)
I love you, too! ❤c
It's the really old stash that troubles me.  From the '80's and early 90's.  Some of my first actual wool yarn.  It's lovely and it was bought with specific patterns in mind...but that mind is gone with the wind!  I keep running across this lovely wool when I am stash diving and continue to ponder "what in heaven's name was I planning to do with this"....arrrggghh ;0
It can always be used for a new purpose!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service