Knitting Community

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to do this to you, but there will be no update today. I've been fighting pneumonia all week, and so far it appears to be winning. I haven't even made it out of bed today. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. Sorry!

-Melissa

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you feel better soon. Make sure that you take good care of yourself; it’s always much harder being sick with a little one at home. We will all are patiently waiting for your return.
Sorry your not feeling well-take care of yourself..and hey-this gives those of us who have to redo a few rows a little time to frog and catch up!
Feel better soon, Melissa! Speaking for myself, I think I have enough other projects to keep me busy until you are up to posting the update. Take care!!
Pneumonia is nothing to take lightly. It's hard enough to take care of yourself when you are the only one you have to take care of. But having a toddler to watch also can really make it hard.

Here are some [[[[[[big fat slobbery cyber kisses]]]]]]] from all of us for that sweet baby so your germs don't make it into her cute little body.

It's not as if we don't all have other things we can work on. I personally am going to see if I can catch up with Susan and her owl hats!

Get well soon. You mean a lot to us. You have stirred up a creativity in all of us that we didn't know we had.

Cheryl
I just want to thank you for this great KAL, as it is my first colorwork and I am really enjoying it. I got a late start and had to take back some, but have now caught up. I've been praying for your quick recovery and that no one else in your family will get it. I too have other projects in the works, BSJ and the beaded swirl socks from Handpainted...I think. So no lack of knitting going on. In other words don't come back before you should.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. You are a fantastic bunch of people to 'hang out with'. Luckily my husband has been very good about taking care of Alice, so that I can take care of myself. He's a keeper!
Melissa,
So very sorry to hear of your illness. as one who has 4 chronic conditions I can really
sympathize with you. Am sending prayer, hugs & general good thoughts. Don't get up
until you're better. I alway jump up and then have a relapse. Your husband surely is a
keeper. We'll be here when you are WELL and really ready to go again. If you can
laugh without hurting yourself, you really should check out the Hoo Hoo thread. Those
women are nuts. (So am I - just haven't been up to posting on that thread.
TAKE YOUR TIME. We will be fine. --Judith)
We LOVE keepers!
Melissa --

So sorry to hear that you are ill. I'd send you some chicken soup through the internet if I could. We'll all survive until you feel better.

Hugs,
Lisa
I'm so sorry to hear that you are not well. Please take care of yourself. Then we can all play!!
Melissa, sorry to hear you are sick, hope you get better soon! I've been renovating my condo this past week so I haven't even finished week 3 yet - so no worries there. Just get better so you can come back. Dusti
I am so sorry you're sick! get well soon!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service