Knitting Community

Well, that would be moi! so much so, that I've just CO for a pair of mittens (never mind I live in So. Cal) I'm knitting these for more practice and because they are super cute and I love owls!
Size 0 magic loop - KP essential kettle dyed Gold & Rio de la plata Harbor Blue leftovers from my Eunice socks.

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, I so want to make those. Maybe in the colorwork month over at SKA on ravelry.
And I was worried about this being seen... (shaking head...) heehee. Angel- what is SKA?? on rav? is that a group of some sort? Tell us all about it.

I saw this pattern on a 'click-through' ad on Ravelry. Thought of this thread INSTANTLY!!! So glad you all saw it and liked it as much as I did!!
So I thought I better add the link to the 'click-through' so all you gals can give Rav your love!! Here... it is in my favorites- second one down if you click on ads (in case they don't come up like they're linked. :))

Here's one of my colorwork WIPs:

Just starting the bunnies' ears. This will be a suit (with pants) for DGD2.

Rocky has fallen in love with colorwork!

I had some leftover Swish DK in Lava Heather, Dove Heather and Squirrel Heather. Rocky was cold, so….

This was a fun project, and it's nice when it's so appreciated.

He looks more handsome than ever!

He's pretty cute without it!

Agree!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service