Knitting Community

All Discussions Tagged 'mystery' (22)

← Back to Colorwork KAL
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mary Scott Huff's "Flight Path" KAL!

Some of us in the Knitting Community have joined the "Flight Path" mystery Knitalong organized by Mary Scott Huff. If you're on Ravelry, yo…

Started by Peggy Stuart

695 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

Melissa's Mystery Project

I'm getting ready to pick up my Mystery Project again. I thought it would be nice to have a place for everyone to see all of Melissa's dire…

Started by cherylbwaters

23 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 2 Pattern Download

I'm releasing the pattern a bit earlier this week, since I'll be at a location shoot later in the day. For each of these releases, I'm goin…

Started by Melissa

114 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 10 Pattern Download

Congratulations, colorworkers, you've made it through the entire chart to Week 10! Give yourselves a big pat on the back! Now it's time to…

Started by Melissa

51 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

Mystery Knitalong: Finishing Part 2

It's done! It's done! Finishing directions are attached. Has anyone even steeked yet? I haven't seen any finishing progress pics... Once…

Started by Melissa

42 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Start your engines!

Some of you have heard me mention that I'm writing a "Mystery Colorwork Pattern" for this KAL. Well, the time has come to start getting rea…

Started by Melissa

299 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

Mystery Colorwork Pattern: Help me name it!

Now that we've solved the mystery, I need your help naming the pattern for when I make it available all as one piece. Any suggestions? Th…

Started by Melissa

31 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle Marsden

Question for Mystery Colorworkers

Hi Everybody, I'm writing up the finishing directions and taking pictures of the steeks(!), and it's all getting a bit long in the tooth,…

Started by Melissa

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by KnitWhich?

Mystery KAL: Finishing, part 1

As you can probably tell from the "part 1", I didn't get all of the directions written up yet. There's going to be a zipper installation, s…

Started by Melissa

19 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by PickleSue

Bear with me!

See that roll of ripped up carpet in the blank room? Yeah, that was where my desk was yesterday. We're getting new paint and carpet in th…

Started by Melissa

4 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by PickleSue

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service