Knitting Community

All Discussions Tagged 'kal' (15)

← Back to Colorwork KAL
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mystery KAL: Week 2 Pattern Download

I'm releasing the pattern a bit earlier this week, since I'll be at a location shoot later in the day. For each of these releases, I'm goin…

Started by Melissa

114 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 10 Pattern Download

Congratulations, colorworkers, you've made it through the entire chart to Week 10! Give yourselves a big pat on the back! Now it's time to…

Started by Melissa

51 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

Mystery Knitalong: Finishing Part 2

It's done! It's done! Finishing directions are attached. Has anyone even steeked yet? I haven't seen any finishing progress pics... Once…

Started by Melissa

42 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Start your engines!

Some of you have heard me mention that I'm writing a "Mystery Colorwork Pattern" for this KAL. Well, the time has come to start getting rea…

Started by Melissa

299 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

Mystery Colorwork Pattern: Help me name it!

Now that we've solved the mystery, I need your help naming the pattern for when I make it available all as one piece. Any suggestions? Th…

Started by Melissa

31 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Gabrielle Marsden

Question for Mystery Colorworkers

Hi Everybody, I'm writing up the finishing directions and taking pictures of the steeks(!), and it's all getting a bit long in the tooth,…

Started by Melissa

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by KnitWhich?

Week 11 Mystery Progress

How is everyone's coming along? I just finished my orange section and am moving into the middle red section. (But I have to be ahead of eve…

Started by Melissa

42 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 9 Pattern Download

Greetings, Mystery Colorworkers! This is the final week of the weekly chart installments, but we are far from finishing! If you feel that…

Started by Melissa

33 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Caryn Schmidt

Mystery KAL: Week 8 Pattern Download

Happy All Hallows Eve! Attached is your latest installment in the mystery pattern, and here's my photo of Week 8:

Started by Melissa

87 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 7 Pattern Download

Good afternoon, everyone! Is it really Friday already? My, how time flies! By now you know the drill--most recent bit is on the last page o…

Started by Melissa

98 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by PickleSue

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service