Knitting Community

All Discussions Tagged 'colorwork' (33)

← Back to Colorwork KAL
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tudor Roses Anyone?

I recently bought the new version of Alice Starmore's Tudor Roses. I plan on making the Mary Tudor cardigan using Palette, after I finish a…

Started by Peggy Stuart

32 Aug 25
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

Hi All,  Lemmy and I are starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater.  Wish us luck (and good eyesight!)  We'd love others working on this sweate…

Started by Susan Stromvall

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Project Progress

Here's an update on La Boheme: As you can see, I'm doing the neck ribbing. The funny interruption of the pattern is where the steek will…

Started by Peggy Stuart

82 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

My Daughter has given me a task...

Hi everyone.  While watching a creepy movie last night (my daughter made me watch it with her because she's a chicken), she saw a scarf tha…

Started by Bren

15 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Peggy Stuart

Melissa's Mystery Project

I'm getting ready to pick up my Mystery Project again. I thought it would be nice to have a place for everyone to see all of Melissa's dire…

Started by cherylbwaters

23 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

Palette 2011 Colors

For those of you interested, KP has again given me permission to do an interactive chart for keeping a list of Palette yarns in your stash.…

Started by cherylbwaters

23 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by cherylbwaters

Alternate Colorways for Sipalu Bag

The original Sipalu bag colorways were so that knitters could sample the 2008 colors of Palette, so in that spirit I thought I'd come up wi…

Started by Melissa

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Gwynedd

Palette Colors for the Autumn Rose Cardigan

When I got ahold of Eunny Jang's gorgeous pattern in Simply Shetland 4 a few years back, I couldn't resist making alternate colorways using…

Started by Melissa

51 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Here is my newest project using Palette colors!!

I fell in love with the newly reprinted book "Poetry In Stitches". I love so many of the gorgeous sweaters in it. But I have started to do…

Started by Celine

24 May 21, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

Mystery KAL: Week 2 Pattern Download

I'm releasing the pattern a bit earlier this week, since I'll be at a location shoot later in the day. For each of these releases, I'm goin…

Started by Melissa

114 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service