Knitting Community

Laura E. Shallenberger's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"No "eek" steeking for me yet...it is scary just typing the word. I think I will just…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Dec 7, 2009 to Mystery Knitalong: Finishing Part 2

42 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Thank you Melissa for this wonderful idea of this Mystery Colorwork KAL! It accompli…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Dec 5, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Finishing, part 1

19 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by PickleSue

"I love this idea, I am IN! I think I will figure out a way to do this with what I ha…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Dec 5, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Finishing, part 1

19 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by PickleSue

"Thanks CHeryl...your the best!!! I was cautiously optomistic that you would do this,…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 14, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Week 10 Pattern Download

51 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

"Lisa, how beautiful and your knitting is too! :-). I think I might have told you thi…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 14, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Week 10 Pattern Download

51 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by PickleSue

"WOW...you did a fantastic job! I always wondered who knits all the samples in catalo…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 5, 2009 to the arden bag in the new catalog!! Coooooo!!!!

25 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Jenny

"Hi Ladies, I just received the Arden Bag Kit yesterday...can't wait to start it BUT…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 5, 2009 to the arden bag in the new catalog!! Coooooo!!!!

25 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Jenny

"Melissa, thanks for the update! If you really want to see how far off the deep end w…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 3, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Week 8 Pattern Download

87 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Awh, Judith I am sure it is fine, but I do agree that this is a learning experience.…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 2, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Week 8 Pattern Download

87 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by cherylbwaters

"A polaroid might be better LOL...I used my cell phone and then e-mailed it to myself…"

Laura E. Shallenberger replied Nov 2, 2009 to Mystery KAL: Week 8 Pattern Download

87 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service