Knitting Community

Frances Tornese's Discussions (508)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I don't.  I used to, but I'll never knit with 2 in each hand ever again.  Even th…"

Frances Tornese replied Jan 13, 2013 to Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Her method is that you knit two of the colors and slip the other two in one round an…"

Frances Tornese replied Jan 13, 2013 to Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Thanks.  It is a very nice pattern. She has many patterns with detail like this. Mos…"

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Gorgeous Peggy!   I got a camera and< finally, got a picture on my page .  It's o…"

Frances Tornese replied Jan 7, 2013 to Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"It's beautiful!!"

Frances Tornese replied Jan 8, 2012 to Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Yes, the original is nice, more earthy and looks very Icelandic. The new one is pret…"

Frances Tornese replied Dec 27, 2011 to Anyone doing the Woodland Mittens?

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Gwynedd

"It helps to spread apart the stitches on your right needle. "

Frances Tornese replied Nov 16, 2011 to Anyone doing the Woodland Mittens?

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Gwynedd

"I made the kit in the original colors last year.  They really knitted up easily and…"

Frances Tornese replied Nov 16, 2011 to Anyone doing the Woodland Mittens?

20 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Gwynedd

"I think I would try something finer like Felici in  a variety of colors in the round…"

Frances Tornese replied Oct 18, 2011 to My Daughter has given me a task...

15 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I have broad shoulders, so I take out the pads in garments that have them.  I avoid…"

Frances Tornese replied Oct 8, 2011 to Starting the Dogwood Blossoms sweater kit!

218 Mar 4
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service