Knitting Community

Let's all post photos of our swatches here, so that others still choosing colors can see how they're working up!

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

Yum, it looks like candy!
Yeah! That watermelon flavor!
the true color is more of a burgandy background, but I do love it.
Ok, so here is my swatch...Aegean Gloss with Shallows Shimmer. I copied Susan and knit in the round and practiced a steek. Holy Crap, it was scary cutting through those stitiches at first, but it ended up not being so bad. I'm very happy with my color combination and I like the accent every sixth row as in the pattern.

Tonight I will cast on for my sleeves, both at the same time using magic loop...let's see how that goes...LOL!

3 SWATCH

~Michelle~
I really, really love these together Michelle!!!
This is going to be so beautiful .. can't wait to see it.
-may have to order more yarn... ho hum ;)
~Susan xxx

** glad to hear the practice steek went well!
Yippee! I just got my yarn today, same colors as you Susan (at least for this one). I'm to start a temp job tomorrow....so I hope to be swatching this weekend. I'm going to steek my swatch too....that was such a good idea :)

Can't wait to start swatching. I have a couple of variations that I want to try out, and hope to post a picture late this weekend :)

Happy Day,
Julie
Michelle,
Hi! I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for my yarn to arrive... I chose Agean Gloss Lace and Turquoise Splender Shimmer, similar to your color choice. I can't get to your flickr picture, though. Can you resubmit a photo? Thanks!
Here's my swatch again, Connie. I'm not sure why you couldn't see it, but if you still can't, let me know and I'll send it directly to you. You'll love the richness of the Aegean gloss...it is a GORGEOUS color.

3 SWATCH
Oh Yah, baby! That's an awesome combination! My turquoise splender will be a bit darker, so more subtle, but won't it be pretty? Hurry on FedEx!
Thanks for resubmitting your picture!
Connie
I couldn't see it either... thanks for posting it again... GORGEOUS! Fairly sparkles!
Very nice, Michelle
I didn't see the picture either, so I'm glad you uploaded it again. I have the Shallows Shimmer, and seeing this, I think I'm going to order the Agean Gloss to go with it.... It is GORGEOUS!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service