Knitting Community

Voila! I am so excited. I'm going to wear this thing all the time. Despite my fairly major mistake (thanks for the advice Allison!), it all came out all right. I can't wait to start my next one. Hehe.

Tags: Done, Finished, photos, pictures

Views: 649

Replies to This Discussion

I must be the last person to finish but here it is. It was done just in time for me to wear it once before I had to pack it away. I absolutely love it. It feels wonderful and fits great. I wish the sleeves were about an inch longer but I can live with them. I did have some trouble picking up those front bands evenly but it was worth the time it took because now they look great.
I'm sure there are plenty who haven't finished. I love your colors.
I made mine last year and it's the best fitting sweater I've ever made. And even though it's not heavy, it's warm and now I'm sold on lightweight wool sweaters.   I bought yarn for another one.  I love the purples you used.  I'm using a lavendar for mine this time.  Just think, when the weather gets cooler again, and you unpack your fall/winter clothes, there will be a practically new sweater waiting for you like Christmas!
Go for it, Sydney! We will cheer you on!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service