Knitting Community

I don't know if anyone can answer this, but do you think I have enough yarn to finish my cardigan? I am on the "Raglan Decrease Rounds". I still have 15 decreases to do (30 rounds) plus the neckline and bands. I have not yet used my 5th(last one for the size 32) skein of Shadow, and ROUGHLY estimate that I could do maybe 10 rounds with what I have now attached. Can anyone help, perhaps give me a technique to figure it out mathematically? Thanks!

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Fran, how are you doing for your CC?  If you have only used 4 (I'm assuming that the Shadow is your MC) for the whole sweater thus far, and still have some left.  I'm pretty sure you'll have plenty to finish it with.

Jo

I think I have about half left for the CC ( 1 skein). Thank you for your encouragement.

Sounds like you should have enough, the rows get shorter each round, so you will use less yarn for each row as you go towards the neckline. 
Hugs

janet

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service