Knitting Community

Can anyone compare the gloss mango and the shadow kettle clementine yarns? is one brighter or bolder than the other? i want to use Kiss as the main color and a bright orange contrast. i saw someone's swatch with begonia and mango and the mango is close, but i would like brighter. In pic on the site, clementine looks pretty bright, on the order page it looks a little muddy but i am not sure if that is my monitor, the picture quality or what.
Thanks for any help!

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean. I have five I want to knit so far. :)
I have one skein of a gorgeous color of Shimmer (of course I WOULD only have one) that must have been discountinued - it's purple and light green, etc. The band says color is E845. Does anyone have one skein of this they are willing to part with (for shipping and purchase cost, of course)? I would LOVE to use this eggplant shadow but need the additional one. Thanks in advance.
Hmm, E845? I think that's the dye lot. There is a 5 digit number next to the bar code, and that is the item number. With that item number, someone in customer service could check our inventory and we could see if we have any more of that yarn in stock. Also, here is a link to our colors of Shimmer. If the yarn you have isn't shown, it has been discontinued and sold out.
Hmmm...
I looked on Ravelry, it looks like it might be Grape Hyacinth? If it is, it's definitely out of stock.

Gema on Ravelry says she'll trade or sell her skein, maybe try her? http://www.ravelry.com/people/gema/stash/shimmer-hand-dyed-lace-yarn

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service