Podcast 90 has tips and tricks for working with double- and triple-stranded yarn.
1. No purchase is required to join this group. You can download the free Classic Lines Cardigan pattern here.
2. Timeframe: You can join at any time!
3. If you are not a member of our Knitting Community yet, click the "Signup and Join" box in
the upper-right corner. Once you're a member, you will see a green plus sign and a link
to "Join Classic Lines Cardigan KAL" in the upper-right of the group page.
Clicking on the link will allow you to join this knitalong.
4. Post questions, project feedback, and pictures of your progress.
5. Cheer on your fellow knitters as you go!
Highlights of This Sweater
- Knit in the round
- No seams to sew!
- Knit with two strands of solid colored laceweight yarn with one strand of hand-dyed lace weight yarn every few rounds as an accent.
- Steeked front opening
- Sewn hem, button bands, and cuffs
- No buttonholes! Close with shawl pin or brooch
- Subtle waist shaping
- Raglan yoke shaping