Knitting Community

KnitWhich?'s Discussions (2,213)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess that can be true, but I don't usually have a problem there.  I guess my row…"

KnitWhich? replied Oct 16 to Adjusting a sweater pattern - to make it larger and longer

13 Oct 16
Reply by KnitWhich?

"I love the sweater so far!"

KnitWhich? replied Oct 15 to Adjusting a sweater pattern - to make it larger and longer

13 Oct 16
Reply by KnitWhich?

"I agree.  Unless the pattern says that the row gauge is important, I only pay attent…"

KnitWhich? replied Oct 15 to Adjusting a sweater pattern - to make it larger and longer

13 Oct 16
Reply by KnitWhich?

"Also, if the pattern has a schematic, you can use that to calculate what to change b…"

KnitWhich? replied Oct 13 to Adjusting a sweater pattern - to make it larger and longer

13 Oct 16
Reply by KnitWhich?

"Hmmm.  Did it get bent?  Is the cone turning at an angle to the arm?  It should be t…"

KnitWhich? replied Oct 8 to Knitpicks Ballwinder

2 Oct 8
Reply by KnitWhich?

"I recently had to repair a sweater for a customer and had to use straight pins.  'Ta…"

KnitWhich? replied Aug 17 to Needle Acquisition

10 Aug 17
Reply by KnitWhich?

"I do have a set of needles down to 00000.  I'm going to have to see what I can knit…"

KnitWhich? replied Aug 16 to Needle Acquisition

10 Aug 17
Reply by KnitWhich?

"I remember that video.  We have the Coraline video, and when we first watched it, I…"

KnitWhich? replied Aug 16 to Needle Acquisition

10 Aug 17
Reply by KnitWhich?

"One way manufacturers have of designating yarn weight is by the coverage of the knit…"

KnitWhich? replied May 29 to Fine yarn

22 Jun 5
Reply by Tate Shannon

"I agree with Susan.  If they were all supposed to be in the same stitch, it would ha…"

KnitWhich? replied Apr 11 to Do I slip the stitch back onto the left needle after a bind off of a certain number of stitches that isn't the whole thing??

23 Apr 11
Reply by Tate Shannon

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service